Monday 10 May 2010

Imaginary 7" from Samandtheplants!

Ever hard-working, always fantastic Samandtheplants has a brand new imaginary 7" available and it's free!  Download it at Kennington Records now.  Now if someone could explain to me how to download streaming mp3s onto macs I'd be ever so grateful.  'Youth Group' is blinking lovely.  I only wish there were a real life 7" I could get my grubby mitts on but them things is damn expensive to make yo.  

As if that wasn't enough there are still a few copies of his eerie extraordinary instrumental album Supernatural Lancaster available via Finders Keepers Records.  GO!

 

2 comments:

Kennington Recordings said...

Hi Mat,

To download using a mac, I think you click on the 'download side a' and then you get a new screen where the song starts. Then click on the downward pointing arrow on the right hand side and then click 'save as source'. Hopefully that'll work.
Mark @ kennington recordings

btw keep your ears peeled for our next Imaginary 7

Mat Pringle said...

I managed it ta but thanks!