Friday 17 July 2009

The Fantastic Mr.Fox

Now anyone who knows me will know I'm positively gay for Wes Anderson films and that I believe Rushmore to be the greatest film ever made. Furthermore anyone who disagrees with this FACT is without any shadow of a doubt an ungainly insipid turd. Anyway Wes Anderson has just made a feature film of the wonderful Roald Dahl book 'The Fantastic Mr.Fox' and I've just unearthed (for unearthed read 'clicked on some webshite') some tasty preview images for your pleasure.



What's more I also managed to snaffle up Daniel Danger's marvelous 'Royal Tenenbaum's' print that sold out on the same day it was released so high fives all round. Well just for me really. If I can just get one of his Sonic Youth prints I'll be a very happy fella.

1 comment:

mel said...

ok, Wes + Dahl can ONLY = awesome.
i figured it was only a matter of time before all his books would be made into a movie.
very sweet post.