Thursday 20 November 2008

Shop

So I finally pulled my finger out (only a bit mind - the picture quality of the prints leave a lot to be desired) and done made me an interwebueller shop so people can buy my prints. I'll be the first to admit the prints are a little old in terms of illustrations but I've been working on my screen-printing skills at Print Club London for the last few months and finally feel like I'm getting somewhere. The idea is I get busy illustrating throughout December to get some more ambitious prints done.


Buy stuff here.

1 comment:

Ben Javens said...

wotcha!

if you're up for a swap then one of your prints would be lovely. I especially like the blisters print but as you only have a few to sell and they look far superior to my printing efforts i would be equally stoked with a hairy buddies.